Item Type: Infrared Thermometer
Model Number: SH-T5
- Both ear and forehead can be measured
- Automatically change the Forehead Model (EAR Model) when you install the cover (take off the cover)
- Automatically power-off after 60 seconds no operate
- One-key measurement, easy to use
- Alarm for fever
- Memory storage: 12 test results
When taking the temperature from different parts of your body, it is normal to obtain a slight variation in the temperature readings. An ear (tympanic) temperature is usually 0.5-1°F (0.3-0.6°C) higher than oral temperature, whereas a forehead (temporal) temperature is usually 0.5-1°F (0.3-0.6°C) lower than an oral temperature. Therefore, it is NORMAL to get 1-2°F (0.6-1.2°C) difference between an ear measurement versus a forehead measurement. This is NOT due to the inaccuracy of the thermometer.
How To Use:
1. Inset the battery, press the Start button, all symbols appear on the display, 1 second later it appears the temperature measured last time, the sign "M" appears at the same time.
2. The sign "M" disappears, forehead/ear indicator appears, it means the place you measured last time, then the temperature unit flickering now is the measuring interface.
3. Test Forehead Temperature: Keep the cover on the device, press the "measuring" button until a "Beep" sound from the speaker. The measuring program starts. Keeping the device in position for one second after two "Beep" sounds, the temperature value will show on the screen along with the Forehead model symbol.
4. During the next 6 seconds when the test results lasting on the screen, the user can no longer make a measurement until the sound of the "Beep" aural reminder.
5. Test Ear Temperature: Take off the cover, the model will change as the Ear Model automatically, ith the subject's head upright, take hold of the outer part of the ear, gently pull back and upward to straighten the ear canal, but the probe to ear canal slowly till the body of device stay completely close to the ear canal.
6. No operation in 60 seconds, the device will record the last measuring data and shut down automatically.
The thermometer sensor is extremely sensitive. Any dirt and/or oil will prevent an accurate measurement. Check and clean the sensor regularly. The surface should be reflective and gleaming. If it is dull and lackluster, please clean the sensor with a q-tip cotton swab (preferably soaked with alcohol).
How to change from ºC to ºF
Pressing down the "Power" button for 3 seconds when the device in the off state, the unit will be switch between ºC/ºF automatically
- Blue, Pink, Green
- Retail Box X 1
- Infrared Thermometer X 1
- User Manual X 1
Note: We will not include batteries, according to International law, batteries are not allowed for international air transportation for the safety of shipping and protection environment.